AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

"I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Ma petite présentation :

MessageSujet: Re: "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes   "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 1:13

Hooooo Caroline ma préférée (comme le saumon... Ok je sors  "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 1820388260 )

J'adore cette fille, même si son triangle amoureux m'agace un peu... et que moi non plus je ne sais pas quel team aimer  "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 2824666994 

Bienvenue sur ce forum de fifous  "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 2589943449 "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 3516532145 "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 925863596 "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 2233568855 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Ma petite présentation :

MessageSujet: Re: "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes   "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 9:24

Jolie Caroline bienvenue.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Ma petite présentation :

MessageSujet: Re: "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes   "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 9:54

Caroline, la plus belle! *-*. J'adore son personnage, elle est trop ... Y a pas de mot.

Si jamais, tu peux venir faire un tour à l'hôpital rencontrer mon petit Alex. Il nous faudra un lien. ^^.

Et bienvenue parmi nous! (:.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Ma petite présentation :

MessageSujet: Re: "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes   "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 22:35

Merci à vous trois pour votre accueil  "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 221180221 

Isobel : Le triangle amoureux m'énerve aussi et je suis plus pour le Klaus/ Caroline  "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 3159427680 "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 925863596 

Alexander : Merci pour tous tes compliments et c'est réciproque  "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 2304386352 
Et avec plaisir pour le lien  :heart: :cri: 

Je pense avoir terminer ma fiche  :k: 

Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Ma petite présentation :

Mes conversations : 1253
J'ai emménagé le : 16/12/2013
Ma profession : Etudiante à Whitmore avec Caroline et Bonnie *O*
MessageSujet: Re: "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes   "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyMer 22 Jan - 22:52

Bienvenue sur Aiden Series Paradise!

Ta fiche est désormais validée ! Tu fais à présent partie de la ville d'Aiden "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 2153691660.
Félicitations ! Suite à la correction du test de personnalité, nous avons détecté que tu faisais partie du groupe Hey brother dont tu trouveras la signification ici

Afin de te faire des ami(e)s, nous te conseillons de créer ta fiche de liens. N'oublie pas également de faire ta demande de logement. N'hésite surtout pas à créer tes scénarios afin de rendre cette ville vivante et pouvoir RP plus facilement. Le plus important c'est que tu t'éclates ici ! "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 130556982

Enfin, n'hésite pas à contacter les membres du STAFF en cas de besoin notamment si tu as des questions particulières .

Passe de bons moments sur ASP "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 2041587061

L'équipe des administratrices "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 2180804792

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Ma petite présentation :

MessageSujet: Re: "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes   "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 EmptyJeu 23 Jan - 7:17

Merci pour la validation  "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 3650216802 "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 4167063693 

Contenu sponsorisé
Ma petite présentation :

MessageSujet: Re: "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes   "I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes - Page 2 Empty

"I was alone when I turned. I had no control over my body or my urges. And I killed somebody. I don`t want that to happen to you. I don`t want you to be alone." † Caroline Forbes

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1